The Soccer-RI Cup is the end of season FREE open cup sponsored by Soccer-RI. All teams who are association members of Soccer-RI in the U11-U19 age groups are eligible to register for the cup.
2018 Soccer-RI Cup
Each team that wishes to participate must be registered in the 2018 Soccer-RI Cup event in GotSoccer.
Passes are required for the Soccer-RI Cup - No pass, No Play, No Coach!
The home team (top team in the listing) must provide a GotSoccer Game Report, a stamped addressed envelope (Paul Hoxsie, 110 Yale Drive, Coventry, RI 02816)
The winning team from each game is responsible for recording the game score in GotSoccer immediately after the game is played.
The 2018 Soccer-RI is an OPEN Cup:
- Registration will open on March 1, 2018.
- Teams will register in the same or higher division as they are playing in league play.
- Deadline for teams to register is 5:00 pm on Friday, April 6, 2018
- Team Draw is at 7:00 pm, Thursday, April 12, 2018, online.
- Preliminary games may be played between April 20 and May 13, 2018
- Games must be on the schedule a minimum of 72 hours prior to the game start time.
- Quarterfinal games must be played on or before June 3, 2018
- Rosters will freeze (no players can be added) at 5:00 pm on Monday, April 30, 2018
- Soccer-RI Cup Weekend is June 9 & 10, 2018
- Location: The Semi-finals and Finals field location will be announced.
Game Schedule & Results (If your team is not listed on the schedule please check the Draw documents below. In age groups with small numbers some teams will go directly to the semi-finals on June 9th.)
Dates by which games need to be played
Game Scheduling & Referee Assignment Request
Referee Fees for the 2018 Soccer-RI Cup
Rules of Play for the Soccer-RI Cup
Club Pass policy for Soccer-RI Cup
Inclement Weather Policy
Additional information on the Soccer-RI Cup can be found on the team site Team App